COVID-19 Information & University PolicyThe Campus Club and the University of Minnesota are closely monitoring the emerging public health concern involving the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The Campus Club is temporarily closed for members and events until Monday April 5, 2021. We do have 2021 wedding dates available so please reach out with any inquiries!
We are dedicated to creating the safest space possible while operating during COVID-19.The Campus Club is following University of Minnesota policies, City of Minneapolis guidance for restaurants and bars, and CDC recommended best practices when we are open.
- Dining spaces have been reconfigured so that tables and chairs are properly distanced from one another.
- Floor decals have been placed in high traffic areas to ensure that guests will stand six feet apart.
- Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the club.
- Campus Club employees are required to utilize proper PPE and complete a wellness check prior to beginning their shift.
- Masks are required at the club, and we will have them available for guests who do not bring their own.