Dale Shephard Room
The Dale Shephard room is our more formal smaller event space. It is perfect for private dinners, meetings, all-day retreats, recognition events, and VIP occasions. With wonderful views of downtown Minneapolis and art deco details, this room works well for University, corporate, and social events.
The room is named in memory of the club's long-time manager. Dale Shephard was "the face of the Campus Club" from 1940 to the mid-1970s.
- Width along windows: 27.5 feet
- Depth from windows to top of curve: 27 feet
- Square footage: 664
- Capacity: 48 seated, 40 reception
- Square and Rectangular Hardwood tables with a Cherry finish
- Portable podium/microphone available
- LCD projector/screen
- Built-in speakers
- CD player and MP3 connection
- University Wireless Internet at no charge
- Room-darkening shades
- Ethernet connection
- Incoming landline connection