Personal and Corporate Memberships
Fall Membership Special at the Campus Club
Spending time on campus for work or school this Fall?
Become a Campus Club member for Fall semester only and get access to great dine in + takeout options!
Become a member today for only $10 at CampusClubUMN.org or by calling 612-624-6626
4th Floor Coffman Memorial Union | University of Minnesota
Short term membership pricing valid for Fall 2020 only. Membership expires 12/31/2020.
Credit card required. Available to University Faculty, Staff, and Students only.
If you work on campus, do business here, have a student here, or are retired, a Campus Club membership may be just what you need to make your time on campus comfortable, productive and fun! Membership at the club means something different for each member. There are many ways to be involved. Our goal is to help you find yours, and to continue to provide club events and dining opportunities that best serve our members.
Membership is affordable. See which membership category applies to you.
If you are interested in a Corporate (Community) level membership and you rent our West Wing dining room, we will throw in a year of Campus Club membership for free.
If you aren’t quite ready to commit, we’re happy to give you a one-month test membership. That will give you a chance to try us out. Ready to sign up now? Fill out the online application.
There's lots of great reasons to become a member. Here's just a few!
- Meet colleagues, family, and friends at the club for lunch or dinner.
- Enjoy fresh, healthy, local, and organic food. Our Chefs can tell you what is in each dish: great if you are on a gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, or other diet.
- Have lunch or drinks on our outdoor Terrace.
- Reserve our small meeting rooms.
- Relax in between meetings or classes in the bar, West Wing, or Lounge Corridor.
- Book one of our beautiful rooms for a meeting, conference, celebration, even a wedding.
- Enjoy reciprocal privileges at other College and University Clubs worldwide.