Personal and Corporate Memberships
If you work on campus, do business here, have a student here, or are retired, a Campus Club membership may be just what you need to make your time on campus comfortable, productive and fun! Membership at the club means something different for each member. There are many ways to be involved. Our goal is to help you find yours, and to continue to provide club events and dining opportunities that best serve our members.
Membership is affordable. See which membership category applies to you.
Join during our Annual Fall Drive for a 60% discount on first year dues!
Only $88 your first yearBecome a member from September - December 2019 to receive the SUPER discount, a free lunch certificate, and a chance to spin our prize wheel!
Already a member?
Recruit a new member and you'll get a free lunch certificate and a spin on our prize wheel!
Sign up online or stop by the Club: 4th Floor Coffman Memorial Union
If you are interested in a Corporate (Community) level membership and you rent our West Wing dining room, we will throw in a year of Campus Club membership for free.
If you aren’t quite ready to commit, we’re happy to give you a one-month test membership. That will give you a chance to try us out. Ready to sign up now? Fill out the online application.
There's lots of great reasons to become a member. Here's just a few!
- Meet colleagues, family, and friends at the club for lunch, happy hour, or dinner.
- Enjoy fresh, healthy, local, and organic food. Our Chefs can tell you what is in each dish: great if you are on a gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, or other diet.
- Have lunch or drinks on our outdoor Terrace.
- Reserve our small meeting rooms.
- Relax in between meetings or classes in the bar, West Wing, or Lounge Corridor.
- Book one of our beautiful rooms for a meeting, conference, celebration, even a wedding.
- New in town? Attend one of our networking events.
- Bring clients or friends to club events like beer pairing dinners, Scotch tastings, wine classes, or any number of other member events. It's an easy way to entertain!
- Treat your family to Mother's Day Brunch and Easter Brunch.
- Attend Trivia Nights in the bar hosted by Trivia Mafia.
- Come to free Yoga classes.
- Enjoy reciprocal privileges at other College and University Clubs worldwide.