The Campus Club, located on the fourth floor of Coffman Union at the University of Minnesota, is the perfect setting for wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners up to 200 guests. We have floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of downtown Minneapolis and the Mississippi River. The Minneapolis skyline is the perfect background for your ceremony and reception.
Our knowledgeable event managers make it easy for you to plan your day. You will be guided through every aspect of the planning process from menu selection to table arrangements, and everything in between. On the big day, you'll be impressed by our experienced banquet managers and staff.
We are committed to using locally sourced and organic ingredients whenever possible. Our executive chef works closely with local purveyors and distributors to ensure that you get the freshest food available. Our Catering Menu has a wide selection of appetizers, plated dinners, buffet options, and late night snacks. As you will see in our reviews, couples and guests rave about our food.
Contact our Events Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-625-1967 for more information or to schedule a tour.
Included in rental:
- On-site bar and outdoor terrace
- In-house catering featuring fresh, local and organic food
- Custom set up including linens, tableware and contemporary tables and chairs
- Dance Floor
- Cake Service Fee
- Complimentary Rehearsal
- Complimentary champagne gift basket on your wedding day
- Built-in projector and screen, handheld wireless microphone, wireless Internet and sound system
- Access to Club at 1:00 PM on your wedding day
- One year of Campus Club privileges
Photographs 1, 5, and 7 courtesy of Alyssa Lund.
Banner and photographs 2 and 4 courtesy of Becca Dilley.
Photograph 3 courtesy of Lauren Baker.
Photograph 6 courtesy of Ryan A. Stadler.