West Wing Dining Room
The West Wing is the main dining room at the Campus Club. It has floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the downtown Minneapolis skyline, US Bank Stadium, Weisman Art Museum, and the Mississippi River. This spacious room is a great spot for University events, corporate events, and special celebrations like weddings.
University departments and corporations use the West Wing for recognition events, annual banquets, retirement parties, VIP receptions, networking events, and more.
The West Wing tables are a mix of rounds and rectangles. While we can seat up to 206 guests, we can also section off part of the room with room dividers for smaller groups.
- Dining for 206 (Max) using North AV
- Dining for 196 (Max) using North AV & Buffet
- Dining for 178 (Max) using West AV
- Dining for 168 (Max) using West AV & Buffet
- Dining Rounds for 118 using West AV, Buffet, Bar
- Reception with Rounds/Hightops using West AV
These are just a few options. We can customize a floor plan for your event.
- Dimensions: 85 ft’ x 45 ft’
- Square footage: 3,270
- Capacity: 200 seated/250 reception
- Mix of round, square, and rectangular tables
- Classic and comfortable chairs
- Formal podium/microphone
- 2 LCD projectors/2 screens along west windows
- 1 LCD projector/screen on north wall
- Built-in speakers
- MP3 connection
- 3 wireless mics and 2 lavaliers available
- University Wireless Internet at no charge
- Dance floor available
- Piano available
- Room-darkening shades on the west and south windows