West Wing Dining Room
The West Wing is the main dining room at the Campus Club. It has floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the downtown Minneapolis skyline, US Bank Stadium, Weisman Art Museum, and the Mississippi River. This spacious room is a great spot for University events, corporate events, and special celebrations like weddings.
University departments and corporations use the West Wing for recognition events, annual banquets, retirement parties, VIP receptions, networking events, and more.
The West Wing tables are a mix of rounds and rectangles. While we can seat up to 206 guests, we can also section off part of the room with room dividers for smaller groups.*
Ready to book or have questions? Contact the Events Office at 612-625-1967 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Due to COVID-19, capacities are currently limited to 25% of normal occupancy.
Banner photograph and photos 1, 2, 4, and 5 courtesy of Becca Dilley.
- Dining for 206 (Max) using North AV
- Dining for 196 (Max) using North AV & Buffet
- Dining for 178 (Max) using West AV
- Dining for 168 (Max) using West AV & Buffet
- Dining Rounds for 118 using West AV, Buffet, Bar
- Reception with Rounds/Hightops using West AV
These are just a few options. We can customize a floor plan for your event.
*If you are interested in booking an event while COVID-19 restrictions are in place, we will work with you to create a customized floorplan to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- Dimensions: 85 ft’ x 45 ft’
- Square footage: 3,270
- Capacity: 200 seated/250 reception
Included in Rental:
- Mix of round and rectangular tables
- Classic and comfortable chairs
- Built-in speakers
- MP3 connection
- University Wireless Internet
- Room-darkening shades on the west and south windows
Additional Items Available for Rent:
- $100 - Wireless microphone system only
- $200 - Podium/microphone, wireless headset microphone, (3) wireless handheld mics, (2) lavaliers, (2) 7000 Lumen LCD projectors, and (2) 8'x5' screens
- $300 - weframe One
- $350 - Dance floor
- $50 - Piano
- $25 - Flip chart and easel
- $5 - Easel