Join the Campus Club for an evening of Finnish food and music to celebrate 100 years of Finnish Independence on October 4th. Pianist Craig Randall Johnson will narrate and play a program of classical music by Finnish composers. A cash bar will be available, and we will be serving a Finnish dinner created by our executive chef.
Doors open to the West Wing at 6:00 pm
Buffet Dinner begins at 6:30 pm
Concert and Program begins at 7:15 pm
Menu created by Executive Chef Beth Jones of the Campus Club:
- Finnish rye bread with butter and cheese
- Punajuurisalaati, Beet salad with potatoes, apples, carrots and sour cream dressing
- Seared Salmon with pickled cucumbers, and radishes over dill potatoes
- Lamb and oat stuffed cabbage rolls with allspice gravy and lingonberries
- Britta Cake with fresh berries
Members: RSVP on the Campus Club website or by calling: 612-626-7788
Non-Members: RSVP on Eventbrite
to ensure you get a seat to this Finnish Celebration!