COVID-19 Information & University Policy
The Campus Club and the University of Minnesota are closely monitoring the emerging public health concern involving the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are dedicated to creating the safest space possible while operating during COVID-19.
The Campus Club is following University of Minnesota
policies, City of Minneapolis
guidance for restaurants and bars, and CDC
recommended best practices.
- Dining spaces have been reconfigured so that tables and chairs are properly distanced from one another.
- Floor decals have been placed in high traffic areas to ensure that guests will stand six feet apart.
- Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the club.
- Campus Club employees are required to utilize proper PPE and complete a wellness check prior to beginning their shift.
- Masks are required at the club, and we will have them available for guests who do not bring their own.
For any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org